Milpark Radiology Incorporated is accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) to facilitate training for diagnostic radiography and sonography students at the University of Johannesburg (UJ). We have dedicated clinical tutors who facilitate the four-year practical, clinical, and theoretical training of students. The successful completion of this qualification entitles students to register with the HPCSA as radiographers or sonographers.
Milpark-trained radiographers and sonographers receive superb training and hands-on experience in the field that prepares them for whatever radiology field they may want to specialise in. We are invested in the development and success of our students.
For more on UJ’s Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (Radiography) degree, please click here:
To be eligible for student training at our practice, students must upload and submit the below list of documents:
- Provisional acceptance letter from UJ.
- Grade 11 and 12 results. Only applicants with strong academic records will be considered.
- Any post-graduate results (if applicable).
- A certified copy of your ID or passport for international students.
- Full CV.
- Motivation letter highlighting why radiography or sonography is the chosen field of study.
- Completed job shadowing form from any practice.
- Applicants can include any other relevant documents they deem relevant to support their application.
- International students must supply their study permit.
To apply, click on your preferred field of study.